rePhormat is a Photo & Image software developed by iPinSoft. After our trial and test, the software is proved to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for rePhormat:
BSEditor: Do you have a Digital Camera? Do you have lots of photos / images in your computer?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you will find rePhormat very helpful.
rePhormat is a Batch photo / image processing application that will allow you to:
resize save in a different format add a Border add the creation date reshape images in your computer or digital camera.
Some examples of things that you can do:
- download the photos in Your Camera using a smaller size/compression for backup or transfer purposes like sending them quickly via email, upload them to a website, etc.
- download the photos in your camera saving them in a user selected format: TIFF, BMP, PICT, etc.
- reduce the size of photos stored in your computer for backup or transfer purposes.
- add adorners to your photos: border and or creation date
- convert from many different formats to one format, i.e JPEG
- resize photos that have different sizes to the same size.
- save the rePhormating parameters in documents and use them as templates, so that you don't have to reset these parameters every time.
Version 1.2: What is new ?:
- Camera sheet: can Now select which camera images to: erase rePhormat - Rotate downloaded originals, for camera rotated images. - Bug fixes: Finder Icons are now generated for rotated or rePhormated images. rePhormat now handles correctly the case if the camera gets disconnected while downloading / processing images. you can free download rePhormat 1.2 now.