4 out of 5 based on 1 ratings for Free Ping Tool 1.0
For Free Ping Tool 1.0Publisher's description
Free Ping Tool is a Servers & Network software developed by ZOHO Corp. After our trial and test, the software is proved to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Free Ping Tool:
BrothersoftEditor: The ManageEngine Free Ping tools helps the administrators to monitor the availability servers, devices and websites continuously and ensures that these servers, devices are running properly in real-time environment using the ICMP ping request. Monitor servers and devices ManageEngine Free Ping Tool helps an administrator to view the following parameters and gives the availability of the server and its response time in real-time
1. Monitor Status of the servers, devices and websites ManageEngine Free Ping Tool sends ICMP ping request to the server and if the target destination is reachable and if the server sends the ping response back then availability of the host is ensured then tool will show the status of the server as UP.
2. Ping Success Count Tool pings the server, devices at specified time interval if remote host sends back the ping reply, Ping successful reply count will be incremented by one.
3. Ping Failure Count Similar to success count, Tool will send PING request to the servers and devices.
4. Host ipAddress The ability to ping an IP address of remote host is vital to network troubleshooting. Ping Tool utilizes the ICMP ECHO protocol and sends a packet to a specified destination.
5. RoundTripTime [ms] Round-trip time (RTT), also called round-trip delay, is the time required for a signal PULSE or packet to travel from a specific source to a specific destination and back again.
6. TimeToLive (Ttl) [Secs] Time-to-live (TTL) is a value in an Internet Protocol (IP) packet that tells a network Router whether or not the packet has been in the network too long and should be discarded.