Windows | Games | Mobile | Wallpapers


Dynamic SEM 3.05

Dynamic SEM is designed by our search engine ranking experts.


Last Week downloads: 0
Total downloads: 149
  • Last Updated: Oct 16, 2009
  • License: Demo $99.95
  • OS: Windows XP/2000/98
  • Requirements: No special requirements

User reviews

4 out of 5 based on 1 ratings for Dynamic SEM 3.05

For Dynamic SEM 3.05Publisher's description


Dynamic SEM is a Business software developed by ApexPromotion. After our trial and test, the software is proved to be official, secure and free. Here is the official description for Dynamic SEM:

Brothersoft Editor: Dynamic SEM is designed by our search engine ranking experts, and used by our SEO professionals every day. The All-in-One Analysis toolkit combines 45 most useful web marketing tools to help SEO professionals to easily handle the day-to-day SEO, SEM & PPC work.

Dynamic SEM™ and those Search Engine Optimization Software have different emphasis. Search Engine Optimization Software is focused on the automation of search engine submission,optimization and reporting, which normally makes up 10% of the day-to-day work of SEO professionals. While Dynamic SEM is designed to assist SEO professionals to handle the rest 90% day-to-day work.

Dynamic SEM™ Features

Keywords Analysis Tools

Competitors Actual Bids
Use the function to view the actual bidding price of all your competitors.

Google Keyword Worldwide
The keyword tool generates potential keywords for your ad campaign and reports their Google statistics, including search performance and seasonal trends

Yahoo Keyword Worldwide - combines 20 keyword analysis tools
Analyze keywords value in more than 20 Countries: Australia,Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, UK, US.

Marketing ROI Calculator
Measure the ROI of a CPC (cost per click) advertising buy.

Marketing CPM Calculator
Measure the ROI of a CPM (cost per thousand) impressions advertising model, such as many banner and button buys.

Competitors Analysis Tools

Competitors Detailed Information
Find out the detailed information of your competitors.

Competitors Location based on IP
Find out the exact location of your competitors based on the IP addresses.

Competitors Challenge
This feature compares two competitors domains and calculates a score, based on Algorithm, so that you can know which one is stronger and better.
you can free download Dynamic SEM 3.05 now.

For Dynamic SEM 3.05Related Software


Please be aware that Brothersoft do not supply any crack, patches, serial numbers or keygen for Dynamic SEM,and please consult directly with program authors for any problem with Dynamic SEM.